Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kamryn's New Do


Well once again it has come time for Kamryn to have a haircut. Generally I just trim the ends and I'm done with it. But when I did this last time, I realized that the ends were getting harder and harder to find in the many layers that she has. I mentioned to Hugh that I wanted to even up the layers and actually stagger them properly. He said maybe wait until next time lol. I think he was more worried I would do a hack job lol. I finally reached the end of waiting. I couldn't take it being frizzy and knotty any more. So I cut it! And I LOVE it! Man, I should have done this earlier! I can't stop looking at it lol. It's just soooooooooo cute!!! Of course we still get knots but nothing like before and it's very fitting for her face and a girl her age. Now should I tackle Lauryn's???? Hugh may have a heart attack lol. What do you think of her new 'do'????

(**Before and After shot: not that I have to explain but I will lol. The before is on the left and the after is on the right. The one on the left was taken a couple of weeks ago for our Diversity Lotto application, so we needed her to be serious lol.**)

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OMG her haircute is SOOOOO cute! I love it!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

She looks so sweet! You cut it yourself? WOW! I'd never be that brave to do Madelynn's. I will trim her bangs but I just don't have the confidence to hack it. So it's never been cut in nearly 4 years. Hope you're back is better, I've been there and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Michelle - Yep, cut it myself. I've not been trained as a hairdresser just got tired of paying for monthly haircuts for my ex lol. So now I do the whole families. Even my own lol. It has been cut in 4 years just not this much taken off. It's generally the ends I trim.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

She is too cute Christi! What's that rhyme about the girl with the curl in her hair!! Wow you have talent, looks like a professional do!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Love that new hair cut - you make one good hairdresser! She always looks a cutie, but now even cuter!
Hope your back is feeling better Christi!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Very cute haircut, Christi! You did a great job!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Awwww....Kamryn look's soooo cute!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

She looks very cute : ) If only my boys had curly instead of dead straight hair! Not bad for a home job, Christi!
What is the diversity lotto application?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Rachel - the diversity program is a green card lottery for the US. Each year they allow so many people from all over the world to come and work in the US. It's a lottery though. So you submit and then once approved you go in the lotto. I think we find out in May-July if we got accepted. We obviously don't have to take it. It's much easier for Hugh to get into the States to work than for us to try and get back on our own merit. We would need my mom's sponsorship and she would have to earn enough. And I don't like to rely on her. So we won't know anything for a while yet.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter