Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Layout Published


Ok, I know this isn't ground breaking news but it's finally out. I didn't want to post until I had actually seen the copy. Here's my layout that was just published in the Up2Scrap mag. I'm hearing/seeing more that kiwis are getting less and less published. Or maybe it's more there are just as many kiwis as there are aussies. Anyway, I am pretty happy with my published layout this time and I got another full page all to my lonesome lol. And my buddies, Hannah and Ann, were published as well. It was such a pleasure to be published with both of my friends and to see us all in the mag. I hope they try for more as their work is definitely worthy ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That's amazing : )
Well done, Christi! I saw Hannah's, too, and I have to say that you're both really talented and should be extremely proud of yourselves that you've gotten published because you're really good at what you do.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Yours is gorgeous, Christi!! I am very proud to be the same issue as you, especially on the other side of the same page, lol!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Man you are sure talented! I would love to sit and see your albums. :-) I do get jealous when I see your pages though. I can't even do anything. Keep up the awesome work!

1:32 PM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Congratulations Christi, I brought a copy of Up2Scrap while in Invercargill and have read it from front to back and back again. WTG! Great job. Love it.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

It is absolutely beautiful Christi! I love the embellishments.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

WTG!!! Saw it in Up2Scrap - looks so feminine and beautiful Christi!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

It's great to be published in the same issue as you and Hannah, which reminds me I must e-mail you the pics of our photo shoot!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter