Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My First Ever DT Kit!!!

Well this morning sitting on my front step was my very first ever design team kit!!! I was sooooooo excited!!! We knew to be expecting them because Lisa told us they were coming out. Lisa has done a steller job putting these together and upon further investigation I know we all have different stuff so I'm sure she spent heaps of time on getting these together. I'm very impressed with what I got and am very eager to get started! I'm not sure if I can post photos of what I got so for now I'll keep it to myself ;) Although Miss Hannah has seen it :) I am so looking forward to doing this for a whole year! This is seriously a dream come true and Lisa has been excellent! Now we are all just hanging out for the website to start working :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Far out, how special do I feel?! LOL! I have to agree, the stuff you got is gorgeous. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Exciting stuff Christi!
Can't wait to see what you come up with....have fun.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Yeah I am jealous of Hannah 0.o
I can only imagine how excited you must be Christi! Lisa has amazing stuff and she's such a generous person too! Cant wait what you come up with. Hope the website is up and running soon. Have a lot of fun Christi:)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter