Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Getting Anxious!!!

I'm sitting on pins and needles to know what is going on! So Lisa's DT deadline was Friday. I made sure to send mine in Friday morning before heading out for the weekend. Then when I returned home on Monday, I read her blog to discovered that my entry hadn't actually made it to her. So I resent it which she e-mailed back to let me know it went through that time. Relief! I was a bit worried I missed out. So now it's a waiting game! I can't stand the suspense!

Miss Meggy-Poo's DT deadline is Thursday which I am completely anxious about as well. It's a scary thought putting your work forward to be considered for such an awesome thing! I think Meg is taking the time to make a decision over the weekend. So I'll be waiting it out hoping for word next week.

I have to say though I am completely relieved I got both turned in and on time. Besides the wee mess up with Lisa's. I was stress-free for a while. Now I will just continue on my Embellished Idol journey which appears to have turned into Big Brother with allowing 3 evictees to come back aboard. So there are many things going on and crossing fingers I am lucky ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, the suspense. I think it is killing me, too. And I didn't even apply! ;-)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Ilka said...

LOL Hannah!
Know what you mean about the relief of having it all done Christi. Well partly, I did Lisa's, still working on the last bit for Meg's.
I am voting for ya on embellished- love your work, so good luck with that!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Who are you calling Meggy Poo Mrs Nelson??? Goodness me - I might just have to pop over to this Embellished Idol thing and vote for you if your nice!! LOL!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

LOL, Meg! Ah, ya know I love ya ;) You can no longer 'just vote' at Embellished lol. You have to have 20 posts in the forum to vote. So my buddies will no longer be able to vote but thanks for the support, gals!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

WOOOHOOO CONGRATULATIONS on making Lisa's DT!!!!!!!!WTG Christi!!!!! You so deserve it!
I bet you are over the moon - I yelled to my man Christi made it, so exciting! Looks like you will be in great company and I wish you a wonderful time!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Congrats on making the Scrapbooking By Design team Christi!!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go Christi.Congratulation!!
Beautiful layout.Enjoy!!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the news is now out, so I'm guessing you'll be writing a new post sometime today!!

Anyway, I'm SO proud of you, my darling friend!! Couldn't be happier for you, and can't wait to share it all with you over the next year (and that could be literal sharing, if you get given too many scrapping goodies in those kits, LOL ;-)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations, Christi! I'm really thrilled for you!! Hope you have a blast creating with such a talented team.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Delys said...

huge Congrats from me Christi have been admiring your stuff for awhile now. Good on ya!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter