Friday, October 20, 2006

Tagged!!!

Man, I haven't been tagged in many aspects of the word but lovely Hannah has done just that. So here is my list. Figured I better get it done before the loooooooong Labour weekend lol!

1.Things that scare me:
- someone taking my children (kidnappers/perves)
- dying before I'm ready
- being alone

2. People who make me laugh:
- Melissa
- Kamryn and Lauryn
- The girls of Friday night ;)

3. Things I hate the most:
- back talk (can you see this is about Kamryn lol)
- Hugh's work scedule at the mo
- my weight :(

4. Things I don't understand:
- some friends
- my husband lol
- why I never feel good enough

5. Things I'm doing right now:
- thinking of answers to these lol
- looking at the screen
- listening to the dryer

6. Things I want to do before I die:
- watch my girls grow to the age of 75 ;)
- travel more to the States
- own a house

7. Things I can do:
- scrapbook
- find a bargain lol
- bake

8. Ways to describe my personality:
- fun
- conversational (is that a word?)
- open

9. Things I can't do:
- ski
- curl my tongue
- come up with a list of likes and dislikes lol

10. Things I think you should listen to:
- the laughs and giggles of children
- your heart
- white noise

11. Things you should never listen to:
- bad mouthing
- complainers
- one opinion

12. Things I'd like to learn:
- kite surfing
- how to be a better mother
- how to mother effectively without Kamryn catching the brunt

13. Favorite foods:
- chocolate
- ice cream
- Mexican

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
- water (all day, every day)
- coke zero (once a day)
- cocktails (once every two months lol)

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- Sesame Street
- Saved by the Bell
- The Jetsons

16. Persons I'm tagging:
- Meg
- Ilka
- Michelle

Have fun ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ilka said...

OMG my first tag!
I know what you up to!
Better get onto my blog and start writing ;p

7:06 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I loved your answers, Christi! Our talk this morning was great, about parenting and how we both struggle with the same things. So you see you are not alone, and it helps to know that you have trouble with the same things that I do!! It helps that my kids have the same age gap between them as yours do, it means we have so many things in common (apart from their sex, obviously!) and we can talk about the issues.
I had so much fun with you today!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I've just "listened" to your blog and I LOVE the Dixie Chicks. I have every CD I think. Great choice!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some friends? Which ones? lol ; )
Hope I don't complain too much either [butts head against wall]

8:50 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

OMG - I have been tagged for the first time and have only just read this - right off to do it now!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter