Friday, October 06, 2006

So Sick

I still feel like shit! So I have decided to visit the doctor this afternoon. It's been a week now. I remember being this sick with Lauryn and that was 2 years ago. And I remember not seeing the doctor because I didn't think he could do anything for me. It took 3 weeks to come right! I'm just drained. Tired, sneezing, coughing, hacking, irritated eyes. You name it! I haven't done much this week at all. The girls have probably watched entirely too much TV but I'm spent. I have Lisa's DT to still sort out. I know I just need the single layouts as I have an awesome altered item but I can't even manage a decent single! Meg's DT is nearly finished. I have the harder ones done and out of the way. I just need to do my single. The way I'm feeling right now, I think I am going to blow my chance on Lisa's. With my hip hurting, I can not sit for long periods of time so that doesn't help when you are trying to scrapbook. Maybe after seeing the doctor, he will give me something to help me feel instantly better lol. I'm tempted to cancel work tonight but I'm taking off in two weeks so I'm trying to soldier on!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Oh man!! I'm sorry, that sucks big time. I hope the doctor has some answers for you today. Seriously, you should consider antibiotics because it could be a sinus or chest infection.
I hope you'll be okay for work tonight. Sorry I can't come, Rob is at a conference tonight and all day/evening Saturday.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh poor you!Hope the doctor could throw some light on this for you. I remember someone saying Claratyne ? ( or spelled similiar) is supposed to help with clearing up things like sniffling noses, sneezing and eye irritations ( I think it's an anti histamine. Can get that at chemist apperently).
Oh and what's up with your hip?
I must say dont dispair dear about the DT stuff.. You are way ahead of the DT competitions in comparism to me. One single LO so far..LOL. But I know having pain to keep you from doing what you love to do is hard! Hope you're feeling better soon! * sends some loving healing thoughts your way*

4:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yip being that sick suxs. Was "there" about a year ago. Mate was not a go :) Hope you feel better soon

12:37 PM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Christi I hope you are feeling better soon. It's not nice feeing like that. I hope all is well and you are back on your feet soon...take care

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter