Saturday, September 23, 2006

Not a Creature Stirred

So it's 10AM and both of my girls are still sleeping! I woke with a fright at 9:30 wondering why no one was screaming, yelling or saying 'mommy'. So I told Hugh to run and check on Lauryn quickly as I was worried about what was going on. He came back and said she was fine. She must have gotten up and then went to sleep on the floor. So I got out of bed and then decided to wake Lauryn up at 10. I went in there and she didn't wake easily. She got up and gave me kisses and hugs and said 'fell, floor, hurt cheek'. LOL, so I'm assuming in all of that she means she fell on the floor and hurt her cheek lol. Who knows. But she was really tired, she probably would have slept for another hour! Kamryn didn't wake until 10:30 and I think she only woke up because she heard me in the kitchen making pancakes. She's been asking for pancakes all week so I decided to do them this morning with strawberries and blueberries. I did ask Hugh what he gave them last night for them to sleep so long lol. And do you think that could happen through the week when I really need them to sleep? Um, no.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww guess they just needed it and wanted to surprise you with a sleep in......

3:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thats cute. Love it when they do theunexpected. Ok nows its 9.30pm and I'm hungry for pancakes :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow - what's your secret? I'm desperate for my boys to stay in bed until 7am, but Daniel usually gets up around 6am and tries to go and get Luke up as well! I feel so shattered these days

11:16 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Holy cow, 10am!!! I can't believe that!! And even with the sun coming up so early these days, that is impressive, girls!

I'm just hoping for something past 6.30am most days ...

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter