Thursday, September 14, 2006

Metal Page


(This post isn't to take away from the grommet one below. I just realized I finished this last night and wanted to get it up before I could no longer bother lol.)

Ok, so I finished another layout for the NZ Dare Blog. I'm finding it easier to complete these now that it's a 2 week thing. I just really don't get the time do get it done if it's one week not to mention all the other challenges or comps I'm in! So here's my page. I had fun with this one. There probably isn't enough metal on it to win but I think there is an adequate amount lol. I bought this sheet of metal from the Warehouse the other day that was just right. That's what's behind the main photo. Using scissors I was able to cut it and bend it and then ran wire through it. I think it looks awesome!!! I'm pretty happy with it and love the colors. It's not often I get to use orange but I love when I do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

They both look like a couple of blokes busy watching the telly! ; ) Excellent job, Christi. Orange is a bit of a tricky colour to work with, I find, but you've done really well and it really suits the metal bits. About the grommit thing... go with your gut instinct. It's worrying when our kids get multiple infections, one after the other, but like you I'd try other avenues to try and clear it up. Daniel hasn't had tonsilitis for a while - touch wood! I had my first scan today. All is well - apart from the baby having a long and narrow head : P Let's hope it corrects itself by the 20th week!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liking that layout Christi. I do quite like using organe in layotus now. Clever idea there with the metal by the way.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Awesome job, Christi! Orange is one of my favourite colours to use, but I don't get to use it that much.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Love the layout Christi. I think you did an awesome job with the metal - way more than what I've got!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter