Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Weigh In

Well today was one of my follow-up appointments with my weight nurse. This if the first time I have weighed since I started. I did fine with cutting my portions but still had a bit of trouble cutting some things out. But even so I did cut the quantity at which I ate them. I also only managed to get 3 days of exercise in (period and being sick hindered that). So with all of that, when she weighed me I lost 2kg (4.4lb)!!! And my goal was only 1kg a month with losing 5kg by January. She is being pretty lenient with me as well. There are many other things we can cut but we are taking this slow which I am more than happy about. So two weeks again until my next weight in. Crossing fingers I have a good 2 weeks!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic Christi!!! Go you!!! Thats fabbo!!! Well done....

2:53 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

WOOHOO!!!! 2kg is AWESOME!!! I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself right now. You should be!!

P.S. I'm going back to Weight Watchers next week so we can REALLY help each other stay on track :-)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well done, Christi! Going slow wins this race : )
I'll be going back to Weight Watchers in time, but not right now ; )

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic Christi - go you!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Well done Christi, brilliant effort!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

AWESOME! Congratulations! That's a big step! I'm so glad you are doing so well!

((HUGS))

9:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Excellent Christi! I know how hard it is. Well done!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic effort Christi, Slow and steady will have better results....you go gurl!!!!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter