Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oh Things!


So here's a new layout. I haven't done much in probably nearly 3 months but I'm hoping to change that. I've signed on for some challenges and a circle journal so I'm hoping things get better for me. Here's a link to my online gallery too if anyone is interest ------> C's gallery.

I often get these great pics of the kids that I never know what to do with. Looking through a mag, the other night I saw some pages with conversations and things kids have said. I've never done something like this. I record them because I do want to scrapbook them but sometimes I forget it's there and get caught up in the 'oh how sweet my daughter is' philosophy on my pages. So I worked on this yesterday and finished it last night. Everything on the page was written one time or another in my blog. So it's great having that as a reference. I even came across some of Lauryn's baby babble that I want to do and some conversations Kamryn has had. So now it's good to know I can scrapbook these photos like this without having to come up with some enlightening sentiment to go along with them. OH, I made the paint chips but how cool would it be to be able to get 'cheeky', 'princess', 'one-of-a-kind' and 'beautiful' in paint colors???

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Brilliant layout Christi - always forget to write down the wee dittys the girls come out with!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I've already said it, but I'll say it again ... I love it!!! And I adore the paint chip idea. I'm definitely going to try that on one of my pages :-)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WONDERFUL job Christi! I love it...so gonna have to steal the idea! :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Hi Christi,

Thanks for visiting my blog (I'm the Amerikiwi :) Love the layout--I hope you hold onto your mojo.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter