Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kintaro Walks Japan

I love the Amazing Race! I try to watch every time it's on. This season was great! As it finished with BJ and Tyler as the winners, I wondered a bit more about these hippies. I did a search on google and found some obscene pics of them with the Frat Boys which I'm sure were all in fun. But I digress! After a little more searching, I came across Tyler's girlfriend's blog and his website and myspace. I was interested to read that Tyler did a doco in Japan on a walk he did from the southern tip of Japan to the northern tip of Japan on a search for his father's birthplace. I watched the movie in it's entirety here. It was fabulous! Japan looked so beautiful! Japan isn't on my top list of places to visit but after seeing the doco I am more intrigued. People seemed extra friendly and I loved the sights. I have a cousin stationed in Japan and it would be nice to go and see him. Tyler and BJ had the most wonderful personalities of anyone on the Amazing Race this season. I loved their overall attitudes about life. I'm thinking of becoming a hippy ;) Can ya all see that???? These are guys I would LOVE to hang out with. Such a good time! This is how I imagined Hugh to be before I met him and while he was living in Germany. He tells me this is wrong lol. Oh well, a girl can dream. Have a watch of the movie and let me know what you think. There needs to be more people like these two in the world, especially here in New Zealand. I feel this country could use a bit more 'fun' in it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

loved watching the final and I so
wanted them to win as opposed to the frat boys! Will cehck out the link. I agree with what you said about those two men. I loved the way they embraced each country!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Dammit, Christi! I taped the final last night but didn't get around to watching it yet... oh well!!!
There is a guy at my work like these guys - he's a very interesting person, too.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hippies!!! They were the reason I was completely and utterly hooked on this season of Amazing Race.

I was getting really worried towards the end, convinced that those nasty Frat Boys were going to win, so when they came through I was SO EXCITED!!

BJ and Tyler are definitely guys I would LOVE to meet and hang out with. I always looked at Tyler on the show, saw the long red curly hair, and thought of MY Tyler (with his long red curly hair) ... hoping that he will also have that same beautiful personality when he grows up.

HIPPIES ROCK!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yes, those Frat Boys were just too creepy for my liking, how they checked those women out regularly without feeling bad about it - ugh!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Sorry to ruin the ending for you, Rachel lol. I had to read ahead cause I soooooooo didn't want those frat boys to win! And who else could not stand Mojo???? My god! What a bunch of whiners! I loved how she was like 'oh that isn't fair, now we see how they are' but if they had done it it would be 'sorry, it's just the game'. LOL! Gotta love that show! Yes, and I agree, the Frat Boys attitude towards women sucked! It was horrible! Definitely a hippy fan!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter