Monday, August 28, 2006

Birthday Calculator

My FIL, Nick, sent me this link for the Birthday Calculator. It's pretty cool! Definitely scrapbook worthy! One thing I found funny was that my girls were born on the same day there were conceived! That's pretty freaky! Obviously the conception date can be out for various reasons yet I still thought it odd. And my Chinese year is wrong. It said I was a snake but after looking it appears I am a horse just like I thought all along. Hugh and Lauryn are monkeys and Kamryn and I are horses. Also at the bottom of the page there is a place to click to find out what your name name says about you. All very cool info. I'm even thinking about making a small cd for the girls with the top songs of their year. Check it out and let me know what you think ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

hey that was cool!!! I thought the stuff about me was spot on. I knew I was a rooster and it verified that. Interesting indeed.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

My boys were also born on the same day they were conceived ... only I know they weren't conceived on those days because Ethan was 11 days overdue and Tyler was 5 days early. I know the day Ethan was conceived, and it was 9 days earlier than the birthday calculator said :-)

I don't believe in star signs etc. but I was really interested to read about the age in days/weeks/hours, the top songs of the year, all the different calendars (Hebrew, etc) and the birth stones/trees. I will definitely be scrapbooking some of that info for my boys, and for my BOM!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter