Sunday, September 03, 2006

So My Brother's Getting Married.......

Can anyone guess when they are getting married????

Mom called me last week and told me that Shaun was getting married. Ok, figured it would happen eventually. Well then mom says they are getting married in May! What?!?!? I will be there in October next year and they can't wait 5 months? Mom just gives her speech of 'it's their wedding you can't say much'. Now I realize this but come on. Five months??! It's not like I was asking them to postpone it for 2 years lol. Obviously it's not important to him to have me there. I haven't posted on my blog cause I wasn't real sure the date was set.

I talked to mom again today and she said it was most definitely going to be in May. Because they are going to try for a baby in like Feb/Mar and didn't want to wait until late in the pregnancy to get married. Whatever. She may not get pregnant right away anyway. And they are having a small wedding so what does it matter if she is 9 months pregnant lol. This will be her second marriage and she already has a 5 year old daughter. I think they have known each other quite a long time but they've only been together like 2 years, I believe. So I appears that we will miss the wedding and will also miss the last opportunity for my girls to ever be in a wedding as well. Like I said, obviously we aren't important enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

oh dear - what a predicament Christi. Can you talk to your brother about this and let him know that you would like to be a part of thier day?? Weddings are always hard things, just recently I have learnt you can't please everyone.....

7:04 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

That just sucks, Christi.
I thought about it the other day after you told me at Kindy, and I thought maybe it is his fiance who is so adamant about it being in May? I know most brides get their own way with everything and the groom doesn't really get that much say in things. Perhaps Shaun wanted to wait until October and she didn't, so he is trying to avoid the big hissy fit, ya know?

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter