Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hola!

(Before I start, Ann has sworn me to secrecy where the SE board is concerned but I didn't promise anything about my blog ;) )

Well after much mucking around and a change of dates, we were finally all back on for heading to Hola! on Saturday night with Ann and Mal. Since I had canceled earlier in the week they made plans to have dinner with their neighbor. So in the end it was 6 couples at Hola! It was nice. We had a table inside reserved but it was quite a nice night and they had the burners on outside so we decided to sit out. Besides I wasn't quite sure how rowdy Mal was going to be ;) But it was all good! We placed our orders and had some wonderful conversation. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a looooooooong time! Mal is such a crack up and I completely enjoyed the night. Diane was a wonderful addition too and she just jumped right in without flinching an eye. Trevor didn't say much but he got a lot of ribbing from Mal. He is just so funny and made the night, really. I wasn't too sure how the conversation would flow or if we would have some dull moments but we didn't. There wasn't one dull moment! And after 5 strawberry margaritas I was getting that 'alcohol headache' that ya get when you aren't used to drinking lol. But it was all good. Things are a bit fuzzy today but not too bad. And the food was awesome! Wee Ann couldn't handle the minimum amount of spice on hers and I think at one point she was nearly choking lol. OH and you all should see the sombrero that she got because it was her birthday lol. That was definitely worth the pic that Diane took that I wish I could get from her to show everyone! So we rolled in about 11:30. So it was a good night and they basically kicked us out but they had to be happy that we sat outside ;)

(See, Ann, that wasn't so bad.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang on she told me no one had thier camera!!! Oh you have to get a copy of that photo Christi. Sounds like a fun time was had by all. I hope you listened to Ann and enter the call.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Sounds like you had a fab night, there must be more to the story if it's not allowed on the forum! LOL!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh secrecy ... mention that and you really make a woman nosy Christi!
Your night out sounded like a blast!
Oh and thanks forwelcoming me to the blog world:)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

FIVE margaritas, Christi?! And you were telling me off for the tequila shots at Rob's birthday?!
Glad you had a nice night.

Diane & Trevor. I know of a couple with the same names. I wonder if they are the same people?

So what was the x-rated part of the story? HUH?

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh is nothing sacred woman!!!
LMAO...Darn it I knew I should have made you promise about your blog too!

We had an awesome time out as well and Mal was trying to behave( NOT!!)

Can't wait for next time...
I'm sure we can do more Margarita's!

(And just you leave my sensitive tummy out of it....sheesh!)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Ann - hehehe, enquiring minds wanted to know ;) Honestly, there was nothing horrible or extreme to our night. Just good fun! Fun I haven't had in a looooooong time and it was good! And if we do more margaritas then we should get there earlier lol.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitly!!!

Ariba!!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter