Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hugs

Cool video here -------------> FREE HUGS COMPAIGN

What a cool message! At the beginning I felt sad that he wasn't getting hugs. Then it became contagious! I'm a huggy person. I would probably hug everyone I met if I didn't think some people thought it 'weird' or 'odd'. I also like long hugs. Well not real long but longer that just getting your arms around the other person and then letting go. I think many people I hug here think it's 'uncalled for' lol. Oh well, too bad, I like hugs so if I see you next be forewarned ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah saw that a few days ago what a cool concept. I think at first people thought he was a fruit loop and these days people are so politically correct that the whole stranger danger thing gets in the way.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh I love it! What a great idea and cool video! Thanks for sharing :)
Now I know to expect a giant bear hug when I see you 0.o

4:28 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I like hugs, too! And I like yours a lot :-)

Cool video!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

It's ok Christi...I know youre weird, but I still like your hugs....lol!

(WINK)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter