Thursday, October 19, 2006

Body Spray


Yes, second post already today and it's not even 11:30 lol. I may have another one before the day is out. Afterall Hannah tagged me yesterday ;)

So you know your mom loves you when she sends you 8 bottles of body spray lol. Ok, or it was just me looking at the Bath & Body Works website and e-mailing her my order lol. But she still didn't have to send all 7 bottles I requested with one surprise scent lol. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing like this stuff in New Zealand. This is amazing stuff! When I came to New Zealand six years ago, I brought with me kiwi and raspberry. And they were gone over a year ago now. I didn't use them often since I had a thing for Tommy Girl for a loooooooooong time! But when I ran out I was devastated! These bottles are 8in (20.5cm) tall and 6in (15cm) of it is liquid. Sweet smelling delicious liquid. Liquid that I would probably be tempted to lick off anyone's body, that's how good it smells lol. And here is what I got:

*Black Raspberry Vanilla
*Coconut Lime Verbena
*Tropical Passionfruit
*Coco Cabana
*Mango Mandarin
*Pomegranate Martini x 2
*Plumeria (my surprise one)

I picked all those summery scents and I've sprayed every one of them to see how they smelled lol. HMMMMMMM, YUMMY!!! I might just have to give one of the Martini ones away ;) So this is what is making my day today. OH and the fact that all of mom's 3 boxes have arrived safely lol. Yes, she is on top of things this year. She has sent Halloween costumes, Lauryn's birthday items and some Christmas for both girls. But what is important here is that I will no longer stink ROFL!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

WOW! I love that stuff! My favorites are Cotton Blossom and the ginger tea. They don't make Ginger tea anymore I'm told. Lucky girl you are! Next time I see you I expect you to smell really good! :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Great to hear that the boxes arrived ok from your mom, those bottles look delish, I hope you intend to bring them along to the crop on the 3rd so I can smell how good they are?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

They sound so yummy!!! I LOVE Tommy Girl too, by the way! I got some in Aussie and was so sad when I used it all. Then my sister got me some more and I'm using it so sparingly!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Give ME the Martini one!!!!!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

What a cool photo Christi, you totally have to scrap that one!!!
I bet they all smell totally scrummy too!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Tommy Girl fan too.....those bottles look great. How exciting three boxes full of goodies....

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh I love Plumeria!

A friend just bought Calgon's version of the body spray in Marshmallow. Yep, and it's awesome smelling!

That's a great mom you have to send you them ALL! :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Oh that is so sweet of your Mom!

Love the photo, the bottles look delicious, if it smells like it looks you smell ready to be gobbled up. Too bad one cant get it here, it looks like something I am into. I wonder if Ann is gonna do a 'smell test' ;p

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Christi. You're so blessed to have a mother who has you in her thoughts and sends you all these bottles of delicious spray, AND gifts for her grandkids : )
My Mum and Dad tend to forget mine and the boys birthdays, and I never know whether to laugh or cry about this. Still, I have Bruce's parents and they make up for this : )

8:19 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Well, Christi said since I was cheeky enough to ask for the Martini one, she gave it to me!!! And I can tell you, it is DIVINE!! I can only imagine how good the other ones smell. I've already sprayed it on 3 times and I got it 3 hours ago, LOL!!

Thanks Christi, you're such a sweetheart :-)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter