Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back on Track?

Not really lol. I have lost the plot where my weight is concerned for about 4 weeks now. I've still been going to my weigh-ins though, kinda half-heartedly. Knowing I have gained weight. For the last two, I hadn't lol. And seriously, I have not been exercising like I should, not eating the right portions and junk has slowly crept in. So imagine my shock when I weighed in at 1.4kg (3lb) lighter today!!! ROFL!!! I soooooooo thought I gained those 5kgs I lost back with the unhealthy food (ie seadogs lol) and cookies/candy and little to no exercise. Hugh reckons I'm not as bad as I think I am. I'm not sure. I think I've been pretty bad lol. But it dawned on me last night that I have 10 months to go until my trip next year and I would really like to just be comfortable on the plane since it's a looooong trip! And months are slipping away fast and before I know it, it will be on top of me. So I am hoping to keep that at the tip of my brain. Hopefully I can find the track and keep on it ;)

***Disclaimer re: my post yesterday. I don't know if anyone was offended by what I typed yesterday. And if you were, then I'm sorry that you were offended but with every blog you read you have to realize that it may actually contain things you don't like or don't agree with. We are all different and that's just how it goes. I won't pretend to watch what I say or even try to make my blog PC, that's not what I go for here. I put up what is annoying me, bothering me, what's happening in my life. If any post hits a nerve, then remember you can choose to not read my blog or to respond. You can close your window to my blog at any time you so see fit. Doesn't offend me one bit. I don't take offense to most things and those that I do, I try to remain out of. Unless it is someone that isn't open to other viewpoints, then I can get a bit on the defensive side. But that's more about realizing there is more than just your side, regardless of if you believe I'm right or wrong. I'm pretty open-minded so there isn't much that will shock, shame, scare, upset or piss me off. It takes a lot to do that ;) ***

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Loving your SBD blinkie!!! Tooo cute. Was over at Lisa's today...OMG you're gonna have AWESOME stuff to work with!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Megan R said...

Sorry you had a stink Halloween. Our street is really good, we all meet at one house and then the 15-20 kids all go round the house of the people that are there. Its good cos they don't end up with Masses of candy, but they also don't get turned away from anywhere. They had lots of fun doing it :o)

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think what you said was offensive, just your opinion and we are all entitled to that! I personally love the way Americans do things and wish NZ was more like them.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Why are you apologizing for your own thoughts? You're entitled to think and feel what you want. I want to know who was offended?

I personally don't get into Halloween anymore here. I don't want the kids disappointed, they are too young anyway. We will be home in 5 years and then they will know what fun is. I figure why spoil it for them by seeing it here. Cheer up, don't let the little things get to you. There are too many other wonderful things going on in your life. HUGS!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Like I said on the phone, you shouldn't feel you have to put a disclaimer on about writing your OWN OPINIONS on your OWN BLOG! Like you say, people can choose not to read if they don't like what you're saying lol!

AND .... congrats on the weight loss!! I think you've done SO well and I'm real proud of you! HUGS!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Just to support what everyone said your blog your thoughts and we enjoy rading them. Dont be discouraged though i think halloween gets better in NZ every year, so this year a group of us got together and walked the streets and it was awesome!!

Michelletw

9:07 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

WTG on the weightloss Christi!
We didnt have many kids over for halloween but I had my goodies ready. Not that I am a great halloween fan, guess it dont make much sense to me as a german but I dont want to disappoint the kids that do come and dress up and make an effort.
As you can tell I am back online again whew!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter