Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Unexpected News!

So I have some unexpected news to share. OH, and before you all start wondering, no I am not pregnant and it's not my news lol. My mom rang today to say she is getting married!!! Can you believe that?!?? This is a woman that said she wouldn't get married again lol. She reckons they've been together for 10 years so it's time lol. I reckon she's been with Doug for 10 years so why make it official??? It supposedly doesn't change the outcome of my inheritance anyway ;) Supposedly Doug asked her to marry him while they were on vacation at Punta Cana (Caribbean) earlier in the year and I'm only just finding out about it cause she got her engagement ring. But yet my brother was privy to such top secret info. I'm pretty shocked by the news but it's cool too. And now mom and Doug and Shaun and Dawn can celebrate their anniversaries together lol. Ahhhhhhh, bliss! Best of luck guys and congrats *hugs and smoochies*!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

That's really neat news, Christi! It will be great if they wait until you are over there so you and the girls can be part of the whole thing :-)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exciting news, how cool. So will they be getting married when you are over there next year?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I was gonna ask the same thing....do you know?

5:26 PM  
Blogger kiwicpk said...

yeah I was gonna ask the same thing....do you know?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I told her not to do it until I was there next year or to wait until I am there even if it's not next year. She figures they will be getting married at the court house and then having a large reception. So maybe the court house sometime next year and holding off for the reception until we are there. I reckon she should wait until we are there for all of it, that way I can be a witness ;) Who knows, maybe the next surprise is a double wedding with her and Shaun lol.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter