Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's Announced!!!

Ok, so I have been trying since 9Am to post on here that I got on Lisa's DT!!!! I actually got a phone call on Tuesday like 2 minutes after getting off the phone with Melissa and just thought it was her ringing to add something. But nope, it was Lisa! I couldn't believe it! I was floored! And I surely wasn't expecting her to decide so quickly either. So I've had to be mum since Tuesday which has been hard. I didn't even tell my mom, just sent her the link ;) Thanks for all the congrats I have received already. It was great opening my e-mail and seeing so many posts and e-mails. I have wanted to be on a DT for a long time and just now that I found the confidence to go for it. I'm glad I did. I don't know many of the others on the team. I know Andrea but that's about it. I am in the Embellished Idol comp with Jacqui and her entry on Lisa's blog is actually one she did for the comp. Now I'm sooooooooo anxious to see who Meg picks! I told her I would be more than happy to help her in her selection but I don't think she will take me up on it ;)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already said it (LOTS) but CONGRATULATIONS!!! You SO deserve this after all your hard work. I know how much you have been longing to get this opportunity, to get your work out there and show everybody what you are capable of. I know you are going to just SHINE, girl! SO PROUD of ya! LOVE YA!! xox

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

huge congrats Christi :-)

no I don't know what's happened to the 'honest scrappers' blog. Seems a few blogs are being pulled atm.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Christi!! A well deserved place.....thats so exciting to hear...

4:29 PM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Once again...congrats buddy!!!

Well deserved and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Enjoy it.
(Big hugz)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

SO happy for you (bummed for me but still happy for you :))

6:59 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

WTG Christi!!! How cool to be on the team together!

8:03 PM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

WTG Christi and Congratulations on getting in the DT. Your work is awesome. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Great job

9:41 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

Oh yay, how exciting - congratulations. Doing the happy dance for you!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congradulatons you must be very excited.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Phoebefigalilly said...

Hi and congratulations Christi. Can't wait to work with you. I have made a little blinkie for my blog to celebrate being picked for the team that links back to the Scrapbooking By Design website. Take a look (it's in the sidebar under my profile) and if you would like one just comment on my blog and I will send you the code so you can put one on your blog too. TTFN Jo :o)

12:49 PM  
Blogger jacqui jones said...

hehe congratulations christi
i saw your comment on embellished about the getting on a teamand immediately went were on the same one hehe
i know about the layout...ooops oh well

1:00 PM  
Blogger jacqui jones said...

its my second team...small oz one
im nervous too...i get nervous when im not used to people seeing my work...i will keep wondering if its up to scratch etc esp when u go through those down cant scrap times...always while my style is changing a little andthen i come out the other side with what i want
but i always enjoy the challenge, u will love it its so much fun just wait until your first box arrives!!
my email is
djon7593@bigpond.net.au too

2:16 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Once again Christi, big big congrats and WTG gal- you deserve it!!!! You're gonna have a ball!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow. I could have sworn that I posted yesterday but alas I didn't!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is soo incredibly awesome! What an accomplishment!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter