Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Engagement Photos





Mom sent me a link for Shaun and Dawn's engagement photos just over a week ago. I've only just now gotten around to removing the watermark on them. Well first Hugh had to figure out how we could save them lol. So here they are. My bro looks like jolly ole Santa Claus with those cheeks of his! And you must remember this is the first time I have seen Dawn. The two of them are going to have kids with some seriously blonde hair! And of course there is Leelee. Her name is really Alyssa but they call her Leelee and I guess that's how it's spelled ;) Kamryn said she looks nice and she thinks she pretty and would like to play with her lol.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ilka said...

Great photos! Leelee sure looks pretty. I bet you cant wait to meet them and get to know them! So good to know you have a date now isn't it? I know it's some time yet, but time will fly quickly.
Cant believe it's almost x-mas... where did the year go?

11:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely photos, Christi. Is Leelee your brother's daughter or from a previous relationship of Dawn's? Not that it matters - just curious, that's all lol : )
You're prettier than Shaun, even though he's got those rosy red cheeks happening ; )

7:56 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wow! Dawn and her little girl look like lovely people, and they all look so happy in the photos. You're right about the blonde hair - so pretty!!
It will be neat for Kamryn & Leelee to play together when you're over there :-)

9:20 AM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

What great photo's Christi. Those would make a great layout. LOL...I had to laugh with what they call Alyssa (leelee). We have call Leigh that from a baby and it has stuck and somehow I think it's here to stay. How cool.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Rachel - Leelee is Dawn's daughter from her previous marriage. I sure hope I'm prettier than Shaun lol ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a pretty little girl! Shaun and Dawn aren't bad either. I can picture him doing the Santa thing down the road now that you mention those cheeks. I remember reading earlier in your blog that you'll miss their wedding. I know how that is, my brother got married about 8 weeks after I came to NZ. I hope Shaun and Dawn have a good life together.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter