Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You Always Love Me!

This is just a small conversation I had with Kamryn the other day that I want to keep record of and what better place than here ;)

Me: Kamryn, come here a minute.
K: Yes, Mommy?
Me: Guess what?
K: You have to ask me something?
Me: Nope.
K: You have to show me something?
Me: Nooooo.
K: You have to tell me something?
Me: Yep.
K: What is it?
Me: Guess?
K: Ummmmmm (long pause then looks at me with bright big eyes), you love me???
Me: YES! OMG, how did you know that is what I was going to say?
K: Cause you always love me!

How cute is that ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Creative Options said...

Awwwww...she is just so cute!
Don't you just love it when they come out with gorgeous stuff like that.

And I loved your full page lo in up 2 scrap....stunning as always!
And well deserved too.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

Definitely worth recording Christi, those are the moments that being a Mum is soooo worth it!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

OH that's so super cute! Cant wait to see that scrapped!
Wah must go to big town to get myself a copy of Up2Scrap so I can see your LO, this village gets everything so late:(

11:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Aww, that is so adorable!! She is such a sweetie!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Oh Christi, that put a smile on my face. How cute. It's so nice to hear that.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That is precious. And it's obvious that she knows where the love is :)

Zachary and I always say to each other "I love you, did you know that?"

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter