Thursday, May 04, 2006

Online Gallery

Ok, so as previously mentioned, Hannah and I have teamed up for an online challenge. We are on to Challenge #2 for the month and we are finding this fun and exhausting. Poor Hannah has to work though but she works from sketches so she can whip up a sketch and put it together when she gets home. However this challenge started this week and Hannah has had something on every night so far lol. But DO NOT count us out! We are only doing this for fun and taking it seriously but our goal is not to win. This gives us both a BIG jump on our Book of Me pages and we have been having great fun. We work well together. So I wanted to share our galleries here in case you all want to monitor our progress or are just curious to check out what we've done.

My Gallery (Here you will find mine and Hannah's layouts. One team member has to upload so we will be taking turns. I'll try to put my name in the comments area and Hannah's for her layout so it doesn't get confusing if you want to know whose is whose. But for the 9/11 one, Hannah's has the skyline and mine is the one with the cd.)
Hannah's Gallery (Hannah's will contain our second challenge. So it will go back and forth like that.)

This has been so much fun. Today was a stumper but once I sorted out what I was doing, my adrenaline was pumping! I loved it and I think Hannah is enjoying it just as much, well I hope so ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Well, we both know what happened with that comment but we won't go there, okay?

So sweet of you to say all those nice things about me! I have
really enjoyed working with you on these challenges and I'm proud of what we did together! I think we work well as a team.

Thanks for posting these links :-)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

I'm looking forward to continuing though and we know that we did the best we could on the race. It was the deadlines that got us lol, dangit!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter