Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bullshit

Reading Lisa's blog reminded me about something Kamryn said yesterday in the car in the parking lot at Countdown:

K: 'Mommy, we don't say bad words, do we?'
Stunned, I turned around. We just picked her up from daycare so I wondered what was being said there.
Me: 'No, that's right we don't say bad words. Who says bad words?'
K: 'Only Mommy and Daddy do.'
Me: Laughing 'Yeah but did someone say a bad word at daycare.'
K: 'No. But bullshit is a bad word, right?'

Needless to say we falter and obviously she picks it up. We try our best to watch what we say but sometimes that isn't always the easiest. The other day I said 'Kamryn, get your shit and let's go to bed' to which she replied 'ok, Mommy, I got my shit'. LOL, what can ya do???

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

ROFLMBO! That was hilarious!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

*LOL*

Yea, Zachary has said those EXACT words to me before!

Or the "SHIT what, Momma?" when I stub my toe or something :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter