Saturday, March 25, 2006

Funny Things

After reading Hannah's post about the funny things Ethan is saying, I got to thinking about my own girls. We generally get funny stuff from Kamryn which makes us laugh. I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But when we laugh she will say 'mommy, why are you laughing, what's so funny'.

Lauryn has been saying 'cute' things more than funny things, I suppose. She says 'do it'. So if you can all picture Ben Stiller from 'Starsky and Hutch' saying 'just do it'. FUNNY! She says 'here ya go'. She says 'weeee' when we spin her in the chair. She says 'bye bye, see ya later' and generally never at the right times lol. When she's done with anything she says 'i done'. And she usually says it a bazillion times while she is eating. She also says 'tank you' or 'tanks'.

But I have to say the funniest things my girls do is dance. It's hilarious. I know they aren't trying to be funny and they love to dance. I just think they like seeing that it makes us happy and makes us laugh. They are ultra cute when they are dancing. The Gorillas is a favorite when it comes on but anything usually with a good beat. And needless to say, every time we try to get their dancing on video, they stop dancing. It annoys me. We try to do it without them noticing but they always notice and quit. Oh well, hopefully one day I will capture their funny dancing on tape!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Cute!!! I hope you do manage to video them dancing one day. It will be so hard to remember all these things when they have grown up.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter