Thursday, March 23, 2006

To Be Published

I received a phone call yesterday from Up2Scrap to say they wanted one of my layouts for the mag. There was also some confusion on one of the others I sent so I had to resend. I received an e-mail to say they want both of them. So both will be published under the "Nana/Grandad" section. I'm thinking of submitting to some mags in OZ. I guess that will be the next step. I've had one published in a mag there before but that was back in early 2004. There's also a competition for Chatterbox they may interest a couple of you. $5000 isn't anything to shake a stick at! It's just coming up with something that is the hard part. Sorry, I can't post the layouts but look out for the mag in May.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Congratulations!!!
Honestly, I don't think I will bother submitting to Up2Scrap again. I don't really know of any Australian mags, maybe you could give me some names and I will try those ones.
I can't wait to see your LOs!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well done!!!
Perhaps you could send us a pic of your layouts once they have been published in the mag? Or is that still a no-go? I'd love to see them! I wonder if the Public library in town has Up2Scrap? Hmmm

2:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WOW! That's awesome Christy! Congratulations!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter