Monday, February 13, 2006

And Here IT Is..............



Back in October I did a list of 25 things for each of my girls. I mentioned scrapbooking them. Well I never got around to it back then (I didn't get much scrapbooking done with working so much!) but I just finished Kamryn's. I thought I would share since I am sooooooooo over the moon about how this one turned out!!! Very happy with it. Now I just hope I can make Lauryn's look just as awesome!

*FYI: I also did a calendar for my mom for Christmas that is at my gallery if you want to have a look. She just got it and loves it! I don't think I have ever heard her so excited about one thing!*

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

LOVE IT!!!!
I want to scraplift!! I would have to change the colours of course, can't have pink for boys!! But I LOVE the design. Its fantastic!!

Oh, how I miss scrapbooking! I haven't done any for so long. All I want to do is go home and scrap all evening, but I know it won't happen :(

Off to visit your gallery now, and see the calendar. I bet it ROCKS!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Oh, and I've just read the journalling (got out my magnifying glass, LOL) and I see that I am famous!! I am so humbled to have my very own name mentioned in this layout (being the one who inspired you to write the list of 25 things). I feel very honoured xx

3:11 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

It's really beautiful, Christi!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're so damn talented, I'm jealous ; )

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE IT too! I completely agree with Hannah...I wanna do it too...it would be awesome!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Hannah - too funny! You will also be in Lauryn's as well. The bottom was from the blog and top is just added journaling. And I MUST see that layout, Missy, when you are done!

Rachel - awwww, thanks but you are equally as talented. I have seen your paintings. Just wish I could pay you to do one for me! Are you sure you haven't been bitten by the scrapbooking bug?

Lisa - go for it! I want to see everyone's work though! I also want the credit for the layout ;)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter