Thursday, January 12, 2006

Build-a-Bear

Ok, this is going to bother me until I figure it out. So this post is to all those NZ buddies (which isn't many lol) of mine. Some time ago I was watching the Living channel and during a commercial there was something about making your own bear. It went so quickly I wasn't sure where it was. I'm almost certain it was on the South Island but I have looked and looked and can't come up with anything. Does anyone have any more info? Maybe Rachel can find it as she did have in-laws that lived down there and I know she knows where to find this stuff ;) No pressure, Rachel lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Christi
from memory my MIL got a bear kit from a sewing store (the kind that sells sewing machines, patchwork fabric, patchwork books etc.) You'll be bound to have something similar in the Auckland area. I'd contact the living channel (go to www.livingchannel.co.nz and go to "feedback" to ask about the advert that you saw).
Was it maybe this place??: http://www.hands.co.nz/products.php3

How are you doing? It's hectic here. The inlaws have put in an offer on a house - fingers crossed it'll get accepted. Glad to hear that Kamryn enjoyed Hi-5's concert (Luke loves them, too!)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter