Saturday, December 10, 2005

Three Steps Forward

On Thursday Lauryn took 3 steps! She's been toying with the idea of letting go and taking a few steps but doesn't quite manage it. She's solid on her feeting and moving around the furniture but as soon as she let's go, it's like she has forgotten how her feet work. She basically lunges herself at us if she is to move from something to us. Good thing we think to catch her! She's trying to also get up straight from the middle of the floor without holding on to anything. I think she'll be walking in another month. I got her little push along thing out today and she took straight to it. I've got Kamryn moving it for her when she hits a wall since she can't steer lol. I'm definitely happy for her to continue crawling for a while but I must confess that I'm eager for her to walk so I can put some dresses on her!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Whoa, Lauryn! Please wait until Daniel is walking first ; ) He's 16 months old, and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting...

5:11 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I'm sure she will be walking soon! Those push-along things are great, we borrowed one of those from preschool and it helped Tyler to "take the plunge" so to speak.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter