Saturday, November 19, 2005

Scrapbook Gallery

I've just signed up to Scrapbook.com to post my scrapbooking pages online. It's an overall scrapbooking community. I've posted the link to the left so you can all visit anytime you want and see my new and probably some old layouts I have done. You can also sign up and post a comment or two if ya like! Thanks, Hannah, for the idea, just wish I had done it sooner. This way everyone can see them and I don't have to worry about sending too large of an e-mail!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Oooh, I'm so excited! I'm going to check it out right now. I haven't uploaded any recent LOs to the website lately, must get around to that soon.
Have you got the new issue of Up2Scrap yet? I really want to make that advent calendar but will never have time to finish anything so intricate before 1st December! Maybe in time for Christmas 2006! LOL :)
This morning I submitted a few LOs to the magazine. I did submit some last time but never heard back from them, I don't even know if they received them. I think my work is just as good as some of the other LOs featured in there (although not as good as many), so I will keep trying. I can handle rejection!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You're so talented in scrapbooking, Christi. Even though I'm not a scrapbooker, I can honestly say that I'm in awe of all the beautiful work that you produce : ) What is your secret to actually finding the time to sit down and get creative??? Please share!!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter