Sunday, November 13, 2005

Big Girl

On Lauryn's birthday we had her weighed and measured. More out of interest than anything. I was sure she was up to 20lb (about 10kg) but the Plunket nurse and Hugh weren't hugely convinced as she was only just on 18lb 8oz 3 months ago. Anyway, Hugh took her in and she now weighs 22lb (10kg) and is 30 inches long (76.5cm)!!! I tought wow, that weight is impressive. Then I had a look in her Plunket book. And she has had a major growth spurt in 3 months time! At 9 months she was 18lb 8oz (8.42kg) and was 27 3/4 inches long (70.5cm). Now she is 75% for height and just under 75% for weight. I think a lot of the growth was contributed to her crawling. She's building that muscle now and probably eating more in the process. She's now my big little girl :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Wow. Daniel isn't quite 10 kgs and he's over 15 months old! Still, like Luke, he is a bit on the lean side. Also, Daniel has been a bit sick this winter, and has a secondary infection at the moment.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Kamryn is lean as well. I'm sure Lauryn will be the same. Are your boys just as tall as my girls? I'm just glad Lauryn has had a nice spurt.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter