Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday Girl


Today my baby is 1!!! I'm in two minds over this really. I'm happy to be celebrating her first year of life and I'm happy to welcome the second. Although, it is truly bittersweet to think that we have come this far in a year and she is actually a year old. These months and years go by too fast and unfortunately with baby months/years you are more consummed with doing for them that you miss the good times or forget to just 'enjoy them'. With Lauryn I have been able to enjoy her more and this is probably why I am able to welcome the second year easier with less tears and more strength! Here's a photo of my birthday girl on her special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Lauryn!!
Its funny how you said you are coping better with Lauryn turning one, compared with Kamryn ... for me it was the other way around!
But either way, it is a bittersweet moment, isn't it?
She's gorgeous, by the way! :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Lauryn! I hope you eat a good share of the special marble cake that your Mom made you ; )
Lovely photo of a photogenic and special girl!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter