Thursday, December 01, 2005

Funny!

The other night I got home from work to sit down to have dinner. (I seem to be doing this most nights!) Kamryn wasn't eating nor sitting still. Hugh mentions that he had a rough day with her. After dinner I had enough of Kamryn acting out and getting yelled at. So I decided we would go to the playground for 30 minutes, just the two of us. I also decided we would get an ice cream.

After we picked our ice creams out at the local gas station, I had Kamryn put them on the counter. Then she says 'I think that's a real man' about the guy behind the counter! I laughed and tried to keep it under control so I didn't embarass the young man behind the counter. Then I looked at him and said 'there ya go, you are a real man in the eyes of a three year old'! It was a hoot and I couldn't help laughing about it a bit longer! We often get many funny things like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

That's too funny, Christi!!
Ethan says thing like that all the time (you know, you read my blog, LOL) but doesn't it just make all the worries and crap of the day just fade away when your 3-year-old makes you smile?? :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I love how they can be so funny! It often makes punishing hard too at times lol! I'm starting to really like this age!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter