Thursday, January 19, 2006

Three Things

Just following Hannah's blog since I was tagged!

Three names I go by:
1. Christi
2. Baby
3. Mommy

Three screen names I've had:
1. nzmommy
2. k&lsmommy
3. highim21too

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My nose; it's small
2. My ears; they too are small
3. My skin.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
(too many to list, can't cover it in 3 answers!)
1. My weight; too much
2. My butt; I have flat butt lol.
3. My hair; never know what to do with it!

Three parts of my heritage:
1. German
2. Irish
3. American Indian

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Old Navy jeans
2. Blue and white stripe t-shirt
3. Bra

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
(This is a tough one for me too, often changes when I hear a good song on the radio lol!)
1. James Blunt
2. Nickelback
3. Kelly Clarkson

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Trust
3. HELP!

Two truths and a lie:
1. I watch American Chopper.
2. I'm trying to get pregnant with baby #3.
3. I didn't drive for 2 years after moving here.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Butt
2. Height - only tall men please!
3. Facial hair

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Taking photos
3. Logic puzzles

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Sleep
2. Logic puzzles
3. Work on my scrapbooking

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing my kids and them living without a mother
2. That we will forever be in limbo about our lives
3. That I won't be able to have another baby

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Computer
2. Food
3. Kids (sometimes I can do without but not for long!)

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Scrapbook shop owner
2. Design team for magazine or paper/embellishment company
3. Midwife

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. USA
2. Germany
3. Australia

Three kids names you like:
(other than what names my girls' already have)
1. Hunter Ewan
2. Bailey/Kelsey
3. Heath
(ok so that is a few more than 3!)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Live to be 100!
2. Travel
3. Make a small fortune

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I can assemble things that come in boxes and enjoy it!
2. I would rather mow grass then pick a chore in the house.
3. I love sex!

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love my complete role as mother and wife.
2. I take many things to heart and cry instantly over them.
3. I love my scrapbooking!

Three celeb crushes:
1. Steve Broad
2. Ewan McGregor; especially rugged
3. James Blunt

Three people I am tagging:
1. Rachel
2. Jamie
3. EVERYONE ELSE READING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter