Saturday, March 18, 2006

What Tattoo Should You Get?

Someone from my Weenie group (Y, thanks!) thought this was a fitting quiz for the topic of our thread on me getting a tattoo. I just took the quiz and this is the result:

You Should Get A Butterfly Tattoo

Girly and funky
For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness
What Tattoo Should You Get?

My big ole flat butt won't look that good! However, I am considering a monarch butterfly since it's our state insect! Can you believe Illinois has a state insect?

4 Comments:

Blogger House Dad said...

G'Day,

After reading about your tattoo, I think I might get a Silver Fern on my arm, when we come home from Sydney for Easter. I've always wanted one, so yeah, I'll think I'll look into into. Your tats look cool.

Lee

7:10 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I got a butterfly, too! But I've got a couple of designs all sorted for my upcoming tattoo job! I'll try and scan them for you (you need to see the colours) and email them ... I need your opinion!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I wish my butt looked like that {sigh!}

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I took it and it said that I should have an all over tattoo because how can you settle for just one? *L* Okay, a little too much for me!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter