Monday, May 01, 2006

Amazing Scrapper Race

Hannah and I have signed up for the Amazing Scrapper Race at Scraptabulous. It's a monthly challenge with challenges posted randomly on the message board. The last team to upload to the gallery loses. So I guess the last one standing wins. Hannah and I just thought it would be fun to try and see what the challenges are. They are to start tomorrow. I'm soooooo excited! This is the first time I have done anything like this and I'm glad Hannah is my partner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Thanks! I'm glad you are my partner, too :-)
I'm looking forward to it as well - even though I am still a bit nervous about how much work it is going to involve and how little time I actually have for anything these days!! But it will definitely be lots of fun :-)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter