Monday, May 01, 2006

Games

There's a reason I don't play computer games. Not because I don't like them but because I get soooooo involved in them! Hugh often says I should check a game out cause he thinks I will like it. Well I generally just say I don't have time for much else and most free time is spent scrapbooking. But some days I need a break from that. So he showed me this game called Big Kahuna Reef. I love puzzle games. That would be where my addiction lies lol. So for this game you make a match of three or more and release the tropical fish into the reef while you are trying to get the board finished. Well of course there are like 20 fish you need to 'complete' and each fish has about 4-6 levels to release it lol. And I am not one for quitting so I have to see it out. Damn computer games!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Oooh, I need to make sure I do NOT have a look at this game, LOL!
You know me and puzzles - I love them! Though I tend to stick to the paper variety. But I do like playing computer games when I get time (here I go again, complaining about not having any spare time).

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter