Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wind & Kids

I don't know what the weather is like in the rest of the country but here it stinks! I'm not even sure what it's like in the next bay but there wind is fierce! I'm waiting for trees to break in half and our house to go blowing down the hill! I remember only weeks ago enjoying lovely spring weather now it's turned to custard. I feel like I'm living in Wellington at the moment ;)

My kids have been annoying. Kamryn more than Lauryn. Kamryn has been annoying Lauryn to no end and when Lauryn starts to cry or fuss you hear Kamryn going 'shhhhhhh'. But Kamryn likes to sit in front of Lauryn while she is crawling, takes toys away, sits on her and now is picking her up! The best I can do is separate them. And Lauryn is cutting her top two teeth so she is a right bear!!!!! I mean it, she is a pain to deal with. I feel I am constantly doping her up with teething powder and bonjela. And that is all that seems to do the trick. Her clothing is drenched after she has only had it on for 4 hours. Kamryn's teething wasn't like this. I can't wait for this stage to be over!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey, don't diss Wellington!! ; )
Actually, the weather has been crap these past few days. I managed to get soaked on my way home from work on Thursday night (wearing a parka and an umbrella). The only thing that was dry was my hair, whereas my jeans were so wet they stuck to my legs!
Don't worry about the teething...it will soon pass : )

8:48 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I hear you on the crappy weather!! My kids HATE being stuck indoors all day so we have been going round the bend this weekend! Normally I would just wrap them up and go outside anyway, but not when they are still sick :(
Teething can be a really hard time. Ethan never had much trouble but Tyler got pretty grizzly with his. He has 8 teeth right now and I'm sure the 1-year molars are on their way (judging by the amount of drool on everything, LOL).
Like Rachel said, it will soon pass :)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter