Sunday, October 02, 2005

The 'Why?' Stage

Kamryn has officially started the 'why?' stage and it's already annoying me lol. It's only been for about a week but man is it driving me nuts!

Me: 'ok, we have to go home now'
Kamryn: 'why?'
Me: 'cause we need to eat dinner'
Kamryn: 'but why, mommy?'
Me: 'because we are hungry'
Kamryn: 'why?'
Me: 'quit asking why, we are going home!'

And this sort of thing is going on every day. I don't know how long I can take it for. I suppose after a while it just becomes second nature answering her 'why' questions. I asked Hugh last night if it was annoying him and he said not yet but I'm not around it all day long. I didn't think this stage started for a while like 4 or 5 but I guess not. Oh well, at least she is asking and let's just hope I don't put her off to much with her 'why' questions ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hi there!

I just stumbled across your blog, and noticed that we both live on the Hibiscus Coast! Then I remembered that I saw a cool scrapbooking LO in Up2Scrap last issue by "Christi" from Hibiscus Coast, and sure enough I found a post with that same LO in it! :)
I've enjoyed reading your blog and hope you don't mind if I bookmark it. I live in Manly and have 2 boys almost the same age as your girls (Ethan is 3 years 4 months and Tyler has just turned 1). I'm a scrapbooking addict, and have recently submitted some LOs to the magazine (waiting to hear back).
Hope to get to know you better!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

we haven't hit the "why" stage, as we're firmly entrenched in the "no" stage! Today was especially bad, with Luke saying "no" to everything. I just wish he'd say "YES!" for a change! ; ) Maybe it's a little trying for us, cos it's the holidays? Well done, Lauryn! Now you're crawling! I knew you'd do it eventually. I'm hanging out for Daniel start walking (yep, he's still cruising, and not interested in letting the furniture go!) I checked out Hannah's blog site- very interesting. She has you on her blog roll which is nice. I even tried the Sudoku puzzle thing, but it has me stumped!!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter