Monday, September 12, 2005

New Babies

Here we are once again! It always seems to sneak up on us some how and I guess it is spring after all. With spring in the air and it being so nice and warm outside it's only fitting that we now have baby lambs and calves frolicking in the fields. I love all the baby animals and Kamryn enjoys them just as much. A lady from work, Emma, has gotten two baby lambs and said I could bring the girls around some time to see them. Which I might just do!

On to the current topic though! Our cat Smokey has just given birth to two little kittens. It happened sometime last night. I knew she was ready to give birth all day as she kept growling at me when I came into the computer room. Yes, she decided that under the end of my scrapbooking table in the dark corner was the best place to give birth. So I was at least able to lay down an old shirt of Hugh's. And before we went to bed last night, I check on her and there were two little black kittens! I thought she may have more overnight but nope, just the two. We also have 7 baby rabbits at the moment too. Spring is definitely here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter