Friday, August 26, 2005

Dance Class

Two weeks ago I decided to start Kamryn in dance class. She often dances around here and loves listening to music. Well the first two times we went she didn't join in and I thought 'oh boy this is going to a be a long process'. Kamryn isn't too involved when it comes to group activities and generally shys away from them. But yesterday was a completely different story! We were a tad late and as soon as we walked in she started dancing. And she did for the rest of class! She didn't pay much attention to Shelley teaching it though lol. She kinda did her own thing but I was just happy to see her doing something. I doubt Katrina was happy about her bothering Ashley the whole time and causing Ashley not to pay attention. I guess this is what happens when you know someone else in the class. I did talk to Kamryn about watching and doing what Shelley does so I think if I keep talking to her about it then she will get it, eventually. Plus some of the other kids do the movements so I'm sure she will pick it up. For now I'm happy to see my daughter participating in something and not shying away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter