Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Tooth At Last!!!

Lauryn finally has a tooth coming in! I knew she would get them, obviously, but didn't know when. Kamryn got hers at 8 months and now Lauryn is going on 9 months and she has her first wee ridge on her gums. I noticed a hole there last week but it was about the size of a pen head so I wasn't sure if she just managed to stick something in her mouth and caused it or what. The girl has been super cranky and I know that goes hand in hand with teething but they can be cranky for spells and nothing come of it but the teeth are shifting. She's been cranky for about 3 weeks and I said to Hugh that if she didn't get a tooth after all of this then I was going to be upset! Lauryn just isn't a cranky baby. And she's not been eating much; food or formula. While I was away for 2 nights the beginning of the week, Hugh rang me and asked when she started getting a tooth. I said I didn't know what he was talking about. He mentioned the hole and how you can now see a ridge from the top of the tooth and you can feel it. I was sooooooo happy and sure enough when I got back, there was a little ridge where a tooth is coming through. Kamryn seemed to get her teeth in pairs, one on top of the other. I'm hoping Lauryn's aren't like this and we get a break but I can't help but wonder if tooth number two is coming up right next to tooth number one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter