Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yummy Meat Pies!

OMG! I have lived in New Zealand for five years this month and I have never had a meat pie until Monday. And I am addicted! It was sooooooo yummy! For those that don't know, it's a flaky pastry (not sweet like a pie) with meat (mince/hamburger), gravy, onion and cheese on the inside. You can get many different flavors but on Monday Hugh got me a mince and cheese one. It was very tasty! Since Monday I have had two more lol. Yesterday Hugh got us a steak and cheese one which I didn't care for much. Then today I had another mince and cheese one. Hugh informed me that they all taste different depending on where you get them from. He says the one by his work is good, so I'm hinting for one from there before his work week is up ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter