Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Am Sad :(

Ok, I have to confess that my obsession with Steve has been taken to an all new high lol!!! I did a search on TradeMe for the NZ Idol CD and didn't find anything. However, I did find an auction for double passes to Monday nights show. I WAS SOOOOOOO THRILLED! I really didn't care about who we would get to watch the kids, I just wanted to see Steve before he gets eliminated on Monday. Ok, we all know that Nik and Rosita are going to be the final two left so this would have been my last chance to 'see' him! I definitely want Steve to win but come on, what kind of chance do I have with him once he becomes famous lol???? Anyway, back to the auction ;) It ended this morning and last night before I went to bed it was up to $60. I was willing to pay $60 for two tickets. Then this morning when I checked it was up to $90. Hell, I was even willing to pay $90 for the damn tickets!!!!!! But guess what happened? I FORGOT ABOUT THE DAMN AUCTION!!!!!!! I was soooooooo pissed as I was willing to pay that for them. It ended up ending at $93 without me being the winner. It's ok though as I am trusting the people of New Zealand to do the right thing by at least getting rid of Nik, sorry Hannah lol!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Oh Christi, I'm so sorry!!! No seriously, I can see how badly you wanted to be there!
All I can say is, remember they are singing "LOVE SONGS" on Sunday night, so you just look into Stevie's beautiful blue eyes and pretend he is singing to YOU.
You know what? As much as it pains me to admit it, you could be right about Nik going home next. I feel that the voting public are all like you - besotted with Steve!! So I'm picking Steve & Rosita to make the final 2 ...

10:35 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

UGH! Hannah, you are just rubbing salt into my melting heart here! I didn't know Sunday was going to be LOVE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I would have probably paid double for the tickets as we have seen they will repeat some of the performance on Monday night! Damnit! I think I will just tape the show then I can watch over and over and over again lol. I believe Nik is the favorite to win for the oddsmaker so Monday will definitely be interesting! Hell, I can't wait until Sunday night now!

FYI: I do crop nights down at the store on Friday nights from 6-10 and it's $10 to crop. I also do classes on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 not that you need them ;) Loving your layouts!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter