Wednesday, October 12, 2005

25 Things

Following Hannah's trend, I've decided to do a list of 25 things about my girls. I did set a few rules for myself though. I didn't think I'd be able to come up with many for each so I wanted it to be done in a set time limit and I didn't want to 'think' about it. So I did just that. I easily managed 27 for Kamryn but struggled with Lauryn after 23. So I just made an even number of 25 for both. I was glad this didn't take long as I would have worried about how in touch I was with my girls. I'm sure I've missed a few key points ;)

25 Things about Kamryn Alesia Nelson:
She loves to sort and organize.
She likes getting her nails cut as long as she gets nail polish!
She has a double crown.
She was born under water.
She has a freckle birthmark on her finger; left pointer.
Her nickname is Pookie.
She was 3 days overdue and weighed 8lbs 9oz.
She loves all animals and plant matter.
Her favorite movie is Cinderella.
She drinks grape juice; which is really 3/4 water and 1/4 Ribena (blackcurrant).
She counts to 24 and recognizes some numbers and letters especially her name.
She loves her books.
She has a blanket known as 'animal blanket'.
She's taller than the average 3 year old.
She breastfed for 6 weeks.
She dresses herself.
She was always going to be named Kamryn from the time I was 18.
She loves singing especially to songs on the radio.
She never sucked her thumb but had a pacifier affectionately called 'Pappy'.
She's constantly asking 'why?'.
She will happily hellp herself to food if she's hungry.
She doesn't like participating in group activities.
She loves her baby sister.
She makes us laugh with things she says.
She treats her favorite toys like real things; her baby and My Little Pony.

25 Things about Lauryn Amelia Nelson:
She was 9 days late and weighed 9lbs 10oz.
She has 2 birthmarks; the obvious strawberry (or misplaced Hindu dot lol) on her forehead and a port wine stain on her left foot.
Her nickname is Chubby.
She breastfed until 6 months.
She sucks her thumb but only when she's tired.
She holds and rubs her face on a blanket when she's tired or going to sleep.
She was born by emergency c-section because she was breech.
She has the cutest and widest smile ever!
She started crawling a couple of weeks ago.
Her name matches Kamryn's; same endings and number of letters.
She's average height.
She loves her big sister.
She follows Kamryn around.
She loves the water.
She only lost a small amount of hair after being born; at the back and her widow's peak.
She's a mommy's girl.
She sleeps in a porta-cot in our room for naps.
She loves attention.
She's nearly always happy and smiling.
She has 2 naps and sleeps through the night.
She's just as laid back as her daddy.
She loves her food and tends to eat more than Kamryn at dinner.
Her birthdate of 11/11 is special in numerology.
She loves cuddles and being tickled.
She gets incredibly upset when she's told 'no'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Those are fantastic lists, Christi!! I loved reading them. I was interested to see Lauryn's middle name is Amelia - so is mine!!!
And LOL about Lauryn eating more than Kamryn at dinner time - it is exactly the same at our house, with Tyler eating more than Ethan!
I feel as if I really know your girls now - so thank you!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Christi
I giggled at the "nailpolish" bit and the "misplaced Hindu dot" ; ) Fantastically positive things about your girls! Are you going to scrapbook them??

1:32 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Rachel - I think I will scrapbook them. I am going to go through my photos and find one that stands out right now for each of them. It may prove difficult though as Kamryn is always pulling faces! Cheeky girl! I will have to post the layouts when I do it! I MUST SIGN UP TO THE SITE HANNAH MENTIONED!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter