Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wooooohoooooooo!

It's nearly 10AM and BOTH of my girls are still sleeping! I can't believe it! But that doesn't mean I can do anything if I want them to continue to sleep lol. Although I can be online and not feel guilty lol. But in all fairness they had a late night last night and didn't get to bed until nearly 10PM. We went out and did a casual shop through Farmers, The Warehouse and then finished up with some baking shopping at Foodtown. Then after that it was finally near dark. So we went in search of Christmas lights. Franklin Road was pathetic last year and we did that long drive into the city at night but it wasn't even worth it. The locals around here do just as good a job if not better! So we found two roads that were lit up in lights and the girls just loved it!!! We rolled the windows down so they could see them really well. They were just sooooooo excited! It was awesome! My heart was breaking just to see them so happy. It was perfect! Then on the way home Kamryn said 'I think we need to go home now because I'm tired' lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

It's great that your girls enjoyed the Christmas lights. My boys are just not interested, LOL!! So we haven't bothered with it this year.

I'm surprised I didn't see you at the shops. I did our grocery shop last night, I was there from 9.30-10.30 I guess. We had a big family lunch today so had to get stuff for that.

I hope you enjoy the Chocolate & Pistachio Kisses - they are SO yummy, but you have to have them with whipped cream and Hershey's Sauce, okay?!?

7:26 PM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

How cute what Kamryn said. Love it! Aren't Christmas lights just so cool. My boys still love driving around the streets and seeing the lights.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter