Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Recovery?

Man, what a grouch!!! So on Monday the doctor said Lauryn was doing better in that she no longer had the puss on her tonsils. He said we were doing everything right with altering with Pamol and Nurofen and things should be getting better. Well yesterday (tuesday) she didn't have any temps but man what a grouch! Nothing but crying and whinging all day! Only wanting Hugh, no one else. So I had to put her in her room for a while yesterday, had enough. Today is no different. Wants Hugh to carry her around or she cries and screams over every little thing. So she will be going to daycare today so they can deal with her! But I hope this doesn't come back around any time soon either.

And on a much nicer note lol, I got my kits for December and January yesterday! Yippee! I have heaps to do over the next two months. Love what Lisa has sent and I'm just so impressed with how she puts these together. Will be fun ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Lauryn feels betetr soon. Looking forward to see what you create with the kits.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

OK, I have had tonsilitis real bad, and I so feel for Lauryn. It's really rough to see your little ones not well, so give her lots of love, and hopefully it won't be too long before she bounces back.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter