Friday, December 01, 2006

Lookie Lookie!!!

Lisa has posted the DT layouts on her blog! How nice and refreshing to see all the hard work revealed! I guess this can be considered my first job as part of a design team! I know Lisa said we could put up sneek peaks but I wasn't sure how to go about it. I will try better next month if we are allowed. When I got the Girlfriend papers, I have to admit, I was a bit scared lol. But I have absolutely loved using them!!! So much so that I couldn't stop at the one layout with the papers lol. And what I liked about Lisa's kits is we all got something different and they were extremely extremely well organized. We didn't know what each other had even though Jo and I talked about what each other got lol. Roll on next week! Can't wait ;) What a lovely way to finish my night after work!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christi love the joy layout....nice pattern apper there! Loved the photos, felt very christmassy looking at that.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeks at my spelling that should be paper and I pushed the button too fast before commenting on your other layouts. I loved those papers...you did a fab job with them and love hippity hop in the park

1:49 PM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Great work Christi, I just love the xmasy one!
Congrats on having your first DT layouts displayed.

Can't wait to see what you do with Decembers kit.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Ilka said...

Gosh Christi isn't your daughter just adorable! Gorgeous Lo's!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad they posted your work as I'd never get to see it otherwise. You're so very talented Christi! Someday you will be famous!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter