Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some Things..........

I've managed to finish Janine's 3rd day of Christmas. I think I will skip #4 until closer to the end of the month. Our calendar tends to fill up weekly instead of monthly and I would like to see what things happened in December years from now. Anyway, I'm really happy with this one and you just gotta love that Crate Paper Twirl paper. Yummy! Such beautiful colors! Now I'll try to get onto #5 and #6. Haven't looked at #7 yet ;)

I'm a sucker! I mean, I'm a sucker for cute bears. I can't help myself. Over the years I have practiced more restrain just because we don't have room for them. But Christmas bears (well nice ones) seem hard to come by. And I like having them sitting under and around the tree. So look who I found yesterday??? He's just gorgeous and was only $20! Usually the Ty Classics are $40 so I was totally impressed with this bear. And Ty bears feel oh so lush. They are just soooooooo soft and cuddly. Perfect! This little guy is Fargo and he'll be joing the other Christmas bears when we get our tree.

And here's another awesome find! Tip Top is making this limited edition ice cream and it's sooooooooo yum!!! If you love gingerbread then you are going to like this. Chunks of gingerbread cookie in vanilla ice cream. YUM!!! I love their cookies 'n' cream and this is similiar to that with the gingerbread. And such cute packaging. Gotta love that gingerbread man ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Great layout, Christi!! I love that Twirl paper!

Mmm, that icecream looks very nice but I am going to be GOOD and not buy any!! Now that we're going to the gym I am not going to sabotage my efforts by eating bad food! ;-)

11:59 AM  
Blogger kiwicpk said...

Yippeeeee ice cream thats only for me!!!!!!
Im the only one in our house that adores anything gingerbread....so I know no one else will get into it :-)
except Alexander he'll eat anything I tell you.
PS: we have had our tree up for a week now :-)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Tracey and Adrian said...

Hi, Just popped in and adore your layout. Fantastic! It is hard to stop buying isn't it. And then when I have wrapped everything, I feel guilty because it doesn't look like much and it is.

Also I have to admit, that we have brought the ginerbreadman ice cream, and yes it was delicious!! LOL!!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like that layout Christi, love the paper. hmm must get some of that. Also like how you sewed on the heid swapp frame.....will you be using the frame one in the se swap?? Oh my gingerbread icecream sounds interesting. I might give that a go.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Janine - it's not a Heidi Swapp frame lol, is it really that convincing as one???? It's just the solid back of the Twirl paper. But the flowers are Heidi Swapp. Wonder if that will count for SE?

3:38 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Christi,
Gorgeous LO, love all of that pink... Very nice design.

5:48 PM  
Blogger dallas said...

Christi, your layouts are stunning! They are looking so fabulous.
What's that icecream like? Not sure if I can imagine the taste of that one!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Creative Options said...

Love your layout Christi, looks great with the ghost flowers.

I can relate on the presents front....there is always more I would like to buy for my children.

8:10 AM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Christi, I love your layout, just beautiful. And yes I have tried the new gingerbread man ice cream and I sooooooo love it and so do the boys. Even Noah had a wee bit and he likes it to.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter