Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kindy (Preschool)

Well we got our phone call today that said Kamryn could start kindy now. She won't be able to start until July 17 since school holidays are just around the corner. I figured that would be the way. She's lucky that her birthday falls on school holidays. Although Hugh says it's not lucky lol cause people go away for the holidays. Anyway, we have a meeting next week and then she starts the 17th. We are going to have to think about keeping her in daycare. I'm not sure what to do. I'm assuming she'll go the same days as Hannah's son, Ethan, which are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Right now she is in daycare on Wednesdays (afternoons) and Fridays (all day). I don't really want her away 5 days a week. It is nice having her somewhere all day though and she tends to 'grow' better when she is there for a whole day. Don't know. We will have to think about it more, I suppose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hey, cool! Or not, depending on your viewpoint. I know you're in 2 minds about Kindy. But I think generally the good outweighs the bad (IMO).
Could you change her preschool days? Ethan seems to cope really well going to preschool in the morning and then kindy in the afternoon (Tues & Thurs). I agree about not wanting them away 5 days. But having said that, Kindy is only 2 1/2 hours and that time goes pretty quickly, so you will still have most of the day with her.
I'll be interested to see how your meeting goes. Are you taking Lauryn? When we had ours I couldn't really hear anything they said because I was constantly keeping an eye on Tyler!! Oh, and there are tons of forms to fill in, so be prepared!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh wow...kindy :( What a momentous occassion!!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter