Wednesday, June 14, 2006

James Blunt

What more can you say about this man???? I just seen him on Oprah today! Wow!!! I am always amazed at how he sounds when he talks. I just don't expect him to sound like that. But when he say 'Goodbye My Lover' I thought he was going to break down and cry! Poor man! Then after Oprah asked him how he came up with feeling hollow. And he just said that is what he came up with at the time. And then he said 'ah, she didn't mean much to me anyway' lol. I thought that was funny cause it seems his whole album is about his ex. But who would kick that man out of bed???? Shame on her!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

I think I put you onto him way back when. Ahhhhh, I remember when I 'discovered' him and shared him with all my American buddies! Don't worry about missing Oprah, we are probably like 6 months behind!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

The feeling is mutual... damn, I missed Oprah yesterday!!! Why didn't you tell me??? ; )

11:20 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hi Christi,
Just checked my guestbook for the first time in forever. There aren't any lines on my blog so blogger must have been playing tricks on you. Check again and see!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter